Terms & Conditions
Company: Savoury & Sweet Ltd (the “Company” or “we”)
Company Location: Savoury & Sweet Ltd, 65 Lewisher Road, Leicester, UK LE4 9LR
Company registration Number: 7734801
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
Savoury & Sweet Ltd
65 Lewisher Road, Leicester, LE4 9LR
Telephone number: 0116 276 5704
Conditional Use of this site
You can access the Site home page and browse the Site without disclosing Personal Information.
Personal Information which you supply whilst using this Site may be held in our computer records. It may be used to offer you new services (by post, telephone, e-mail or fax) which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not want your information to be used for marketing purposes please inform us in writing at: Savoury & Sweet Ltd, 65 Lewisher Road, Leicester, LE4 9LR, UK, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Savoury & Sweet Ltd to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Savoury & Sweet Ltd is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All employees of Savoury & Sweet Ltd and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
It is our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.
In order to process an enquiry, your Personal Information and payment details may be passed to our accommodation partners or to third party service providers and, where we are lawfully requested to do so, regulatory authorities. Such third party service providers will have access to the Personal Information needed to perform the relevant service. They may not, however, use your Personal Information for any other purposes and are required to process your Personal Information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information provided by the user of the Site may be processed by Savoury & Sweet Ltd for the purposes it has notified to the Information Commissioner. By using the site and entering personal data, the user consents to this processing of the information.
When you view the Site, lordpoppington.co.uk may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable Savoury & Sweet Ltd to tailor the Site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file is used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to you. Your internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions for details.
We will under no circumstances give your personal data to third parties. However, unless you specifically ask us not to (and this option is always given) we will use your data to send you further information from lordpoppington.co.uk and our nominated partners. Any e-mail sent to you will always provide you with the option to unsubscribe. This is in accordance with UK Data Protection Legislation and best practice.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the information we hold on you or you believe that we may be holding personal information about you that is incorrect, you may request details of the personal information held on you by writing to:
Savoury & Sweet Ltd
65 Lewisher Road
We would be happy to update any of the details we hold on our database.
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obliged to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
The contents of this website (including all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material) are protected by copyright owned by Savoury & Sweet Ltd.
Ownership of Material You Send
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
- USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK ;
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES: DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE SITE , AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL) DUE TO:
- STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
- CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS;
- VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY VIRUS TRANSMITTED AS A RESULT OF YOUR DOWNLOADING ANY SITE CONTENT;
- LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER’S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
- ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT;
- YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) (“Content Owner”) own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
We control and operate the Site from the above Company Location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above Country. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this Country, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
As used herein:
- “Damages” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
- “including” means “including, but not limited to”
- “materials sent to the Site” (and “materials you send to the Site” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
- “Related Parties” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
- “Site Contents” means any and all information, text, images, audio, video, designs, names, logos, trademarks, data, code or other information, material or content on this Site.
- “Site Developer” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site.
- “use of this Site” (and “using” and other like terms) means “any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site.”
- “Warranties” means any warranties or representations, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or freedom from computer virus.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or these Terms at any time without notice. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
Web Links and Downloads
lordpoppington.co.uk may display hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties which Savoury & Sweet Ltd think may be of interest to visitors of the Site. Information placed on any web sites linked to the Site is not under the control of Savoury & Sweet Ltd. If you decide to access any such information you do so at your own risk. It is always advisable to run an anti-virus programme on all content and materials downloaded from the Internet.
Savoury & Sweet Ltd reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the information placed on the Site at any time, without notice to the visitors to the Site.
The ownership of and sole rights to obtain the ownership of the content placed on the Site shall at all times be vested in lordpoppington.co.uk
You may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content placed on the Site or use any trademarks associated with Savoury & Sweet Ltd without the prior written consent of Savoury & Sweet Ltd.
You may download one copy of the content of the Site for your own personal use but you may not in so doing remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
Termination of your use of the site
Savoury & Sweet Ltd may terminate your access to and use of the Site at any time and for any reason without notice to you.